
So in April, Rachel McDonald, who was my roommate, and I went for 7 days to NYC. It was marvelous! We saw just about everything one would want to see there - the Statue of Liberty, Ellis Island, Staten Island, Central Park, Rockefeller Center, Empire State

Building, the Brooklyn Bridge, the World Trade Center site, Coney Island, Times Square, NYC Public Library, Central Station, Wall Street, the Chrysler Building, the Manhattan Temple, Madison Square Garden, The Metropolitan Museum of Art, Little Italy, and so on. We also found this great Thai restaurant which we went to a couple times because their lunches were fairly inexpensive.
It was a great holiday and I loved being in NYC although by the end I was ready to move on. We stayed in a really cheap hotel on the West End. Rachel fell in love with one of the Belgians staying there, which was funny. But, I was looking forward to sleeping in a proper bed after a week there.
No comments:
Post a Comment