Monday, April 6, 2009

Mission Reunion weekend

This past weekend was great! The best part of the weekend was that Rob flew out to Utah. On Friday we hung out at my apartment a bit and then drove to SLC. We met up with some of my mission friends and went out to dinner at the Lone Star Steakhouse. I stayed at Vicky Hill's mom's house that weekend in Sugarhouse, while Rob stayed with some friends on Capitol Hill. We also stopped by American Fork to see my trainer, Carie Jackson (Sister Soderquist) whom I haven't seen in many years. Otherwise, we watched conference the whole weekend and just sat and talked. I felt so sad saying goodbye knowing I wouldn't see him for four weeks.
Rob and I at the restaurant
Vicky (we served in London for 7 weeks) and I at the restaurant
Kacy (we served in Norwich for 5 weeks) and her husband Brett at the restaurant

Rob and I after the reunion
President and Sister Wheelwright, me and Candice
Vicky, me, Kacy, Candice, and Kristen
Carie and I (we served in Cambridge for nearly 4 months)

No comments: