
On Friday Rob and I flew to Chicago, IL. Rob's grandfather and his wife picked us up from the airport and we drove through Illinois, Indiana, and into Michigan to their house

(2 hours from the airport). Although we just drove though, I could see Chicago is a MASSIVE city.
As soon as we arrived, I went to bed. I was really tired. On Saturday and Sunday we just chilled. We built a snowman in the morning. I've never built a real snowman before and so Rob showed me how to roll the snowballs so they get bigger. I wasn't really very good at it. :) In the afternoon we sat reading,

went for a walk, and then in the evening we made some plans for our wedding and we picked June 20th as the day we want to get married. I'm SO excited and can't wait.
On Sunday we went to the Niles Ward -

the friendliness of the ward was a wonderful surprise. We could tell they wished we were moving into their ward. In the afternoon we just napped and read and had an early night. This morning - EARLY - we flew back to UT.
It was a wonderful weekend - I loved every minute of it and it was so nice to relax the whole weekend.
No comments:
Post a Comment