Back in October I found out Katie Corning was in town so, Candice and I went to dinner with her at Cafe Rio. It was great to see her after 8 years. (Katie and I were companions in Cambridge for 3 months in early 2000).
Monday, December 15, 2008
Friends from the mission
One advantage of being in Utah is that every now and then I get to catch up with friends from my mission as they visit Provo.
Back in October I found out Katie Corning was in town so, Candice and I went to dinner with her at Cafe Rio. It was great to see her after 8 years. (Katie and I were companions in Cambridge for 3 months in early 2000).
Also, a few months ago, Florian Fingerle came to Utah from Germany and we hung out for an evening, which was great fun!
This past weekend I went out to dinner with Kristen (Hill) Shelton. She lives in Richfield, Utah but came up to Provo for a day or two. I then found out that Kristen's sister, Lauren lives in the same apartment complex as me.
Back in October I found out Katie Corning was in town so, Candice and I went to dinner with her at Cafe Rio. It was great to see her after 8 years. (Katie and I were companions in Cambridge for 3 months in early 2000).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment