So, this week a new friend of mine, Shelley, who is doing her masters in IP&T suggested we do all-you-can-eat sushi at a restaurant in Orem called Sushi Ya. Well, I'd been craving sushi for quite a long time so I was game. We got 7 of us together and we went on Thursday night. Well, the way they work it is whatever you order, but don't eat, you have to pay extra for. We ordered, but didn't realise we'd ordered WAY too much. I guess we didn't really consult each other. So, we suddenly realised we had about 250 pieces of sushi on the table. Well, after we got about 75% of the way through, we all felt SO sick. We couldn't eat anymore. We then tried to work out how much it was going to cost us if we didn't eat the rest and it came to about $80 so we decided to call some people to invite them to come eat our leftover sushi. Fortunately one of Sarajoy's friends came and Shelley's brother and they finished the rest of our sushi. They both felt so full afterwards as well. There was a LOT of sushi!!! :) Anyway, it was good sushi...but I feel like I've had enough for quite a while. That night I couldn't fall asleep because I'd eaten so much. My stomach was distended and hard. I only felt a little hungry on Friday night for the first time again. Haha!
No comments:
Post a Comment