Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Windsor Park

This is Windsor Park (112W 1230N):



What I love most about it is its proximity to BYU. It only takes me 15 minutes to walk to the McKay Building. The apartment has 3 bedrooms - so I have 2 roommates: Rachel and Candice. Both are so much fun. Rachel is from Texas and Candice is from Australia (I met Candice in London on my mission).



Windsor Park is part of the BYU 126th ward (BYU 7th Stake) - we meet in the Tanner Building on campus for church (7th floor - such a nice view!). Just among BYU students there are 25 stakes and 258 wards...incredible compared to Cape Town's one stake and 13 wards/branches. I've recently been called to be Gospel Doctrine teacher. I'm excited about this calling. Last week I gave my first lesson and it went really well.

Here are some funny photos of Rachel & Candice - we were fooling around - they don't usually look so crazy. :)
Rachel & Candice
Candice: Blue Steel :)
Rachel caught unannounced. :)

No comments: